In a world that is “digital”, we can help your company stay current with this trend by designing innovative websites tailored to your marketing and sales team’s business issues, budget and vision.
Whether you’re looking to promote your business and products effectively to the marketplace or launching an Internet visibility campaign, we have the tools and ability to handle your online business smoothly and efficiently, giving you more time to focus on what matters most – your clients. Leave your Internet needs to us!
Our website analysis and development process is organized into 6 steps:
- Identify with your marketing and sales staff your unique needs followed by an analysis and review of your website: Our site review includes an evaluation of your site’s functionality, design, content, and use of technologies.
- Functionality: Accessibility; html validity; download and interaction speeds; navigation & links; interactive processes; presence and descriptive quality of page titles and additional SEO features
- Design: Aesthetics, ease of use, layout, congruence of elements
- Content: Clarity and potency of message delivery on each page and overall site; overall brand presentation; information architecture; steps to destination, clarity of verbal expression, readability; absence of mistakes, outdated pages, repetition, process failures, and un-requested intrusions; multi-sensory appeal and impact; accessibility of information such as content rating systems, search facility, site map
- Discuss a vision for the site: You give us your wish list. We want to know what you currently like and dislike about your site because we have the tools and expertise to build the site you want. After our review of your site, we will make suggestions on how to best enhance the site for your company and to increase your business. We can provide you with information on the variety of web development options, including CMS (Content Management Systems), html sites, etc.
- Research & Develop the draft site: We will research your competitor’s websites and make comparisons in terms of functionality, content, design, and technologies. Based on our discussion and this research, we create a draft sitemap to illustrate the work-flow of your new site’s functionality and content. This work-flow communicates the template, data elements, and technologies that will be used. A wireframe will be created in order to outline the details of the new site and following these, graphic mockups will be created to convey a look and feel for the site. When everyone is satisfied with these components, we start building the site.
- Build site: The site is built in two stages. The first stage is the development phase. Here we put templates into place and develop and test functionality, once the desired functionality is achieved we move onto the staging environment. In this second stage, the templates, functionality, and content are integrated into a product that we test and debug. We review our progress with you and make further revisions if necessary. If SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and SEM (Search Engine Marketing) services were requested, we make these additions and finish refining the site.
- Launch the site: The site is ready to GO LIVE in its domain – we set up the hosting environment and roll the new site to production. We review the final product with you and make any needed revisions; tutorial services and materials will be provided to help you perform administrative upkeeps for the site.
- Provide site service and administrative support: Following the site launch we are happy to make initial adjustments to ensure you are satisfied with your new site. If interested, fee-based long-term support is available to further maintain and service your site.